I received a text from my boss half way through my holiday and it totally ruined my time - is this EVER okay?

New Photo - I received a text from my boss half way through my holiday and it totally ruined my time - is this EVER okay?

I received a text from my boss half way through my holiday and it totally ruined my time - is this EVER okay?


A boss has been slammed for texting an employee about a non-essential work issue while he was on holidays. Tom felt instantly stressed after reading the message from his boss explaining the Area Manager wasn't impressed with the team's performance. British career expert Ben Askins was sent the text messages and read out the conversation in a video. 'Hi Tom, hope you're having a great time on your holiday. No need to reply right now but I just wanted to keep you in the loop,' the boss wrote.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Hard R #Biggie #Trash #Arrest #Selena #Karma

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.