Bruno Guimaraes speaks out on his future at Newcastle United amid summer transfer links | HUVRIVY | 2024-03-23 16:08:01
Bruno Guimaraes insists he is 'actually pleased' at Newcastle United however has 'objectives' of shifting 'down the road'.
Guimaraes has established himself as one in every of Newcastle's most necessary gamers and a Premier League star since his £40m transfer from Lyon in January 2022.
The 26-year-old, now a daily for Brazil, helped Newcastle end fourth and qualify for the Champions League final season.
Eddie Howe's aspect have regressed this term – sitting 10th with ten video games remaining – but Guimaraes remains a determine of curiosity for a few of the largest clubs on the earth.
Premier League champions Manchester City are believed to be plotting a £100m move for the 26-year-old however will possible face competitors from Chelsea and Liverpool, both admirers of the player.
Manchester United have also been linked with Guimaraes and former Newcastle chief Dan Ashworth's imminent arrival as sporting director might accelerate the Pink Devils' curiosity.
Speaking at a press conference forward of Brazil's friendly towards England at Wembley, Guimaraes stated: 'It's all the time been my dream to play here. I've all the time adopted the Premier League, it was all the time my dream to be here.
'I feel ever since I joined Newcastle every part's been good in my life, professionally and personally.&
'I'm very comfortable to be enjoying amongst the perfect in the most effective league on the planet. I completely plan to play right here for a long time, however I have different objectives as properly of shifting.&
'But this is one thing extra down the line, I'm actually glad to be here within the league.'
French champions Paris Saint-Germain and Spanish giants Barcelona are also stated to be protecting tabs on Guimaraes, who will return to motion for Newcastle on March 30 towards West Ham.
Chelsea told to sell three players for £110m to avoid FFP punishment
Rasmus Hojlund urges Erik ten Hag to start playing 'class' Man Utd star
Nike and FA respond to criticism over change to new England shirt
For more stories like this, check our sport page.
Comply with Metro Sport for the newest information on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Privacy PolicyThis website is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
More >> https://ift.tt/rP3YSXI Source: MAG NEWS