'He scores in almost every game!' Arsenal loanee Mika Biereth hailed for Sturm Graz impact | X91OU09 | 2024-03-05 16:08:01
Arsenal striker Mika Biereth is having fun with sensible goal-scoring type on mortgage at Sturm Graz, with teammate Manprit Sarkaria thrilled for him, saying: 'He scored in virtually every recreation!'
The 21-year-old was within the youth ranks at Fulham before shifting to Arsenal in 2021, although he is yet to make his first staff debut for the Gunners.
As an alternative he has been despatched out on loan, to Dutch aspect RKC Waalwijk final season, earlier than shifting to Motherwell for the primary half of this campaign.
Arsenal recalled Biereth from that stint in Scotland, which the Motherwell boss Stuart Kettlewell described as 'a serious, major disappointment' after the ahead scored six objectives in 14 league matches.
He was linked with a loan move to the Championship but instead has been sent to the Austrian Bundesliga with Sturm Graz, where he is having fun with himself and searching good.
Two objectives have are available his first 4 league video games for the Austrian aspect, whereas he has scored one in one within the home cup competition and two in two within the Europa Conference League.
The Denmark Beneath-21 international scored within the Four-Zero win over Wolfsberger on Sunday, with Sarkaria also netting and ending a long term and not using a aim for himself, courting back to October.
Sarkaria was delighted to finish that drought and return to something like the arrogance that the loan star has been having fun with.
'A striker is there to score objectives, he has to satisfy this activity,' he stated by way of Laola1. 'However I still put myself at the service of the staff, ran quite a bit, worked. As we speak I rewarded myself.
'You simply take that with you into coaching and into the subsequent recreation. You'll be able to see it with Mika proper now. He scores in virtually every recreation and of course that's good for him.'
Biereth scored on his debut for his newest membership towards Austria Vienna last month, shortly profitable over his new followers.
'It's a very good feeling,' he stated at the time. 'It's essential for each striker to get off the mark as shortly as attainable. That was the primary objective, however I need to keep it up and rating as many as potential till the top of the season.
'I wish to assume I'm environment friendly. Every time I get the prospect I try to rating. There were a number of conditions in this recreation where I attempted the move but I didn't Perhaps a shot from me would have been better, but I can't complain a few aim from a shot.'
<p> <span class="mor-link" data-track-module="mor-link_article"> MORE : <a href="https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/04/granit-xhaka-using-arsenal-collapse-inspire-bayer-leverkusen-title-push-20393807/?ico=more_text_links" class="" >Granit Xhaka using Arsenal collapse last season to inspire Bayer Leverkusen in title race</a> </span> </p> <p> <span class="mor-link" data-track-module="mor-link_article"> MORE : <a href="https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/04/cesc-fabregas-warns-arsenal-makes-prediction-sheffield-united-game-20392583/?ico=more_text_links" class="" >Cesc Fabregas sends warning to Arsenal and makes prediction for Sheffield United clash</a> </span> </p> For more stories like this, check our sport page.
Comply with Metro Sport for the newest information on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Privacy PolicyThis website is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
More >> https://ift.tt/awmRY9e Source: MAG NEWS