Aryna Sabalenka speaks out for first time after death of boyfriend Konstantin Koltsov | HUVRIVY | 2024-03-23 16:08:01 - VOUX MAG

CELEBRITIES NEWS

Hot

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Aryna Sabalenka speaks out for first time after death of boyfriend Konstantin Koltsov | HUVRIVY | 2024-03-23 16:08:01

New Photo - Aryna Sabalenka speaks out for first time after death of boyfriend Konstantin Koltsov | HUVRIVY | 2024-03-23 16:08:01
Aryna Sabalenka speaks out for first time after death of boyfriend Konstantin Koltsov | HUVRIVY | 2024-03-23 16:08:01

Aryna Sabalenka continues to be planning to compete at the Miami Open (Credits: AP)

Aryna Sabalenka has spoken out for the primary time because the demise of her boyfriend Konstantin Koltsov.

The Belarusian tennis star ranked No.2 on the planet, who gained this yr's Australian Open, is at present in Miami where Koltsov died by 'apparent suicide'.

An investigation into what happened is ongoing however in accordance with the Miami-Dade Police Division 'no foul play is suspected'.

Koltsov& was a former ice hockey player who played for the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL& and represented Belarus on the& Winter Olympics& in 2002 and 2010.

In line with his ex-wife, 'he was most likely very drunk' on the time of his demise.

Koltsov had been in a relationship with Sabalenka, 25, for three years, with the Belarusian set to compete in the Miami Open on Friday.

Konstantin Koltsov and Aryna Sabalenka have been collectively for shut to 3 years (Image: Instagram)

Sabalenka was pictured on social media practising on Tuesday and has now confirmed stories that the couple had truly broken up previous to his passing.

'Konstantin's dying is an unthinkable tragedy, and while we have been not collectively, my heart is broken,' she wrote on Instagram.

'Please respect my privacy and his family's privacy during this troublesome time.'

On Friday, Sabalenka is slated to play greatest good friend Paula Badosa, who stated on Wednesday: 'Yesterday I spoke together with her lots of time. This morning the identical. So I do know what she's going via. I know the whole state of affairs, what is occurring.

Aryna Sabalenka shared joyful post of her boyfriend before his tragic death

Tennis superstar's boyfriend found dead 'by suicide' aged 42

'Unbelievable' Emma Raducanu forces Aryna Sabalenka into potty-mouthed outburst

Read More Stories

'That for me is just a little bit surprising additionally to go through that as a result of on the finish she's my greatest pal and I don't want her to endure. It's a very robust state of affairs.

'At the similar point, enjoying towards her, it's additionally uncomfortable. But I don't actually need to speak about it as a result of I stated I'm not going to talk about it. She's my greatest good friend and I promised that.

'She's a robust lady. I feel she is going to get the facility from someplace. I hope it's going to be a battle, an excellent match.'

For extra tales like this, check our sport page.

Comply with Metro Sport for the newest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

#aryna #sabalenka #speaks #first #death #boyfriend #konstantin #koltsov #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/rP3YSXI Source: MAG NEWS