Sunny Hostin Says She's in Grief' After Becoming an Empty Nester but Jokes 'I Am Stalking My Daughter Now'

New Photo - Sunny Hostin Says She's in Grief' After Becoming an Empty Nester but Jokes 'I Am Stalking My Daughter Now'

Sunny Hostin Says She's in Grief' After Becoming an Empty Nester but Jokes 'I Am Stalking My Daughter Now'


Sunny Hostin is officially an empty nester. On Tuesday, Sept. 3, the mom of two shared on The View that she had mixed feelings after dropping her 18-year-old daughter Paloma off at college. Hostin shares her daughter and her son Gabriel, 22, with husband Emmanuel. "I got to drop off my daughter at college and become an empty nester. And I'm a mess, I'm in grief. I have Kelly Ripa giving me advice," Hostin said during the episode.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.