Ozempic triggered deadly side effect that forced me to have an ORGAN removed - and robbed me of basic human function

New Photo - Ozempic triggered deadly side effect that forced me to have an ORGAN removed - and robbed me of basic human function

Ozempic triggered deadly side effect that forced me to have an ORGAN removed - and robbed me of basic human function


A Pennsylvania woman is suing the maker of Ozempic after a near-death experience she blames on the medication. Diabetic Juanita Gantt, 62, was faring well on the medicine for months until suddenly she collapsed at home and was found unconscious by her husband. Parts of her intestine had died due to a condition called ischemic colitis, requiring doctors to remove her colon. She later went into cardiac arrest and her heart stopped.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Apalachee High School #Karen #Warhammer #Internet Archive #Abbott Elementary #Mary Trump

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.