Lauren London Shares Rare Snap of Her and Nipsey Hussles Son for His 8th Birthday: My Little Wise One

New Photo - Lauren London Shares Rare Snap of Her and Nipsey Hussles Son for His 8th Birthday: My Little Wise One

Lauren London Shares Rare Snap of Her and Nipsey Hussles Son for His 8th Birthday: My Little Wise One


Lauren London is celebrating her youngest son's birthday! On Sunday, Aug. 31, the actress, 39, shared a sweet tribute on Instagram which included a rare photo of her son Kross Ermias Asghedom to celebrate him turning 8. "My little Wise One," London wrote in the caption. "You are the Hope and Promise." She added: "God shines through you 🏁. Happy 8th Birthday to my baby." The photo shows Kross wearing a black T-shirt and black pants while standing in front of a scenic background.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.