I got paired with a Hollywood A-lister for a round of golf on vacation... and he covered my entire weekend tab

New Photo - I got paired with a Hollywood A-lister for a round of golf on vacation... and he covered my entire weekend tab

I got paired with a Hollywood A-lister for a round of golf on vacation... and he covered my entire weekend tab


A random act of kindness from a stranger - and a Hollywood A-lister at that - gave one Reddit user a story that will stick with him for a lifetime. In a now-deleted post to the social media site's r/golf subreddit, one person describes their encounter with a comedy icon when they were paired up with him for a round of golf in Canada on the island province of Nova Scotia.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mississippi #Charli XCX #Ghanaians #Stellar Blade #Negreira #Karma

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.