Ashlee Simpson Ross Celebrates 10-Year Wedding Anniversary with Evan Ross: 'You Are My Sunshine'

New Photo - Ashlee Simpson Ross Celebrates 10-Year Wedding Anniversary with Evan Ross: 'You Are My Sunshine'

Ashlee Simpson Ross Celebrates 10-Year Wedding Anniversary with Evan Ross: 'You Are My Sunshine'


Ashlee Simpson Ross and Evan Ross are celebrating a major milestone! The couple rang in their 10-year wedding anniversary on Sunday, Aug. 31, with heartfelt tributes to each other on Instagram. Ashlee, 39, shared photos from their wedding day while reminiscing on the unfavorable weather that occurred during the occasion. "10 years ago I married the love of my life," she captioned the post. "The rain came on our wedding day and I needed to see you before.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.