Winona Ryder Opens Up About Leaving Hollywood After 2001 Shoplifting Arrest: I Checked Out

New Photo - Winona Ryder Opens Up About Leaving Hollywood After 2001 Shoplifting Arrest: I Checked Out

Winona Ryder Opens Up About Leaving Hollywood After 2001 Shoplifting Arrest: I Checked Out


Winona Ryder "checked out" of Hollywood after her December 2001 shoplifting arrest and the negative headlines that followed. While Ryder, 52, has spoken about the arrest before, she reflected on the incident's impact in a new interview with Esquire, published on Thursday, Aug. 29. "I checked out," she told the magazine when asked how she coped after her arrest. "I think I just checked out." The Beetlejuice Beetlejuice actress was charged with shoplifting clothes worth $5,500 from a Saks Fifth Avenue store in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.