Kaylor Martin and Liv Walker Say They Couldn't Drink on Love Island USA: 'I Felt Like I Was Pregnant' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Kaylor Martin and Liv Walker Say They Couldn't Drink on Love Island USA: 'I Felt Like I Was Pregnant' (Exclusive)

Kaylor Martin and Liv Walker Say They Couldn't Drink on Love Island USA: 'I Felt Like I Was Pregnant' (Exclusive)


Love Island USA's Kaylor Martin and Liv Walker are getting candid about life while filming the popular reality show. Martin and Walker, both 22, chatted with PEOPLE at the Boohoo Collective launch party at Hyde Sunset in West Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday, Aug. 29. While there, the duo teased their new upcoming project, Blonde Moments, and Walker pointed out, "It's not Blind Moment, even though we probably are blind a lot of the time, and drunk.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.