Kristin Cavallari Says She 'Never Once' Advised People to Avoid Sunscreen: 'I Was Just Saying What I Do'

New Photo - Kristin Cavallari Says She 'Never Once' Advised People to Avoid Sunscreen: 'I Was Just Saying What I Do'

Kristin Cavallari Says She 'Never Once' Advised People to Avoid Sunscreen: 'I Was Just Saying What I Do'


Laguna Beach alum Kristin Cavallari addressed the now-viral episode of her podcast Let's Be Honest, where she said, "Maybe we don't need sunscreen" — which sparked online criticismSpeaking to the Breaking Beauty podcast, Cavallari said sunscreen isn't a part of her daily routine, but she "was never once telling other people not to wear sunscreen"Cavallari said she wears a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and will use zinc oxide in the sun Laguna Beach alum Kristin Cavallari is speaking out about that now-infamous viral clip from her podcast, Let's Be Honest, where she said, "Maybe we don't need sunscreen.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.