SARAH VINE: At 57, I've never felt happier or healthier. My secret? Ozempic.

New Photo - SARAH VINE: At 57, I've never felt happier or healthier. My secret? Ozempic.

SARAH VINE: At 57, I've never felt happier or healthier. My secret? Ozempic.


At the age of 57, when most women are starting to suffer the effects of ageing, I can honestly say I feel happier and healthier than I ever did in my forties. Possibly even my thirties. I'm no longer permanently exhausted. I don't wake up in the morning after ten hours in bed feeling I could use another ten. I don't fall asleep in the afternoons. Climbing stairs doesn't leave my knees in agony.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Aurora Colorado #Anita #Digital_Sex_Crimes_in_Schools #Ricky Pearsall #Army #oasis2025

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.