Ric Flair Announces Split from Partner Wendy Barlow, Thanks Her for Standing By My Side During Health Crisis

New Photo - Ric Flair Announces Split from Partner Wendy Barlow, Thanks Her for Standing By My Side During Health Crisis

Ric Flair Announces Split from Partner Wendy Barlow, Thanks Her for Standing By My Side During Health Crisis


Ric Flair and his longtime partner, Wendy Barlow, are going their separate ways after 13 years together. "Wendy And I Enjoyed 13 Great Years. As With Every Couple, We Have Experienced Our Ups And Downs," the WWE legend, 75, wrote in a statement posted on his X and Instagram accounts on Monday, Sept. 23. "I Think It's Important For Everyone To Know Right Now That We Have Decided To Part Ways Respectfully.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.