Elle King, Pregnant with Second Baby, Hopes for a Big Family: I Want So Many Kids (Exclusive)

New Photo - Elle King, Pregnant with Second Baby, Hopes for a Big Family: I Want So Many Kids (Exclusive)

Elle King, Pregnant with Second Baby, Hopes for a Big Family: I Want So Many Kids (Exclusive)


Elle King is ready for a whole family of baby outlaws! The country singer, 35, announced on Monday, Sept. 23, that she and her partner Daniel Tooker, 34, are expecting their second son together. "I want so many kids," King, who shares 3-year-old son Lucky with Tooker, told PEOPLE exclusively in a recent interview. "I just want a big family." After first announcing her pregnancy onstage during a Baby Daddy's Weekend tour stop in Tulsa on Sept.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.