Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating | C303H3D | 2024-01-27 23:08:01

New Photo - Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating | C303H3D | 2024-01-27 23:08:01
Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating | C303H3D | 2024-01-27 23:08:01

Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating
Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating
Susie Evans and Justin Glaze. Taylor Hill/WireImage

Susie Evans and Justin Glaze have discovered love in Bachelor Nation in any case.

"Justin is my boyfriend. We're courting," Evans, 30, informed E! News in an interview revealed on Wednesday, January 24.

Evans and Glaze, 29, sparked a friendship after their respective appearances on Clayton Echard and Katie Thurston's seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Despite regularly getting cozy in social media snaps, they asserted their bond was purely platonic with a slight flirtatious undertone.

In October 2023, nevertheless, Evans advised Glaze to cease "messing round" relating to their flirty banter.

"I was like, 'Oh, this tone appears a bit of bit totally different," Glaze recalled to E! Information. "Behind my head, I was like, 'When you're critical, I'm critical.' That was sort of my mindset. I had all the time been testing the strains, and I wasn't positive if she would go for it. So, I didn't need to cross those boundaries."

After a "really nice conversation," Glaze "just went for it" and expressed his emotions.

"I was like, 'Hey pay attention, I don't know where you stand on our friendship or relationship. Obviously, I respect you a lot, and I respect our friendship. But I'd be lying if I [said I] haven't considered if there's potential for more than a friendship simply given the natural chemistry that we had as pals,'" he recalled, noting they shared a kiss that night time.

Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating
Bachelor Nation's Susie Evans and Justin Glaze Are Officially Dating
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Photographs for Paramount Footage

Glaze and Evans stored their newfound romance underneath wraps for a few weeks to "shield [their] privateness" and "not put any strain on [their] relationship."

Almost one yr earlier, Evans solely advised Us Weekly how she first met Glaze.

"We're hard-launching a collaboration," she quipped to Us in December 2022 when asked about assembly Glaze. "I was there to assist him film an advert, which had nothing to do with my blog. … His videographer wasn't obtainable and I stay three hours from him and he was like, 'Hey, is there any probability you'd be obtainable on this date to do a videography thing?' And I used to be like, 'Can we trade yes for a blog collaboration?' And he was like, 'Yeah, absolutely.' We truly had so much fun."

While Evans and Glaze have been just pals on the time, she was open to courting one other member of Bachelor Nation. (Evans last dated Echard, 30, on and off till their September 2022 breakup.)

"I feel that I might actually need to have an interest within the individual and I might wanna get to know them before ever, like, going out with them publicly. I might really wanna vet that decision," she informed Us. "I might really wanna make it possible for's someone that if there was an image taken or one thing like that — not that it really matters, I sort of don't care about stuff like that — however it might be another public relationship. … So I might just actually need to ensure that I truly, actually, really like that individual before I even give a first date a chance simply because I feel it gets difficult when individuals wanna speak about it."

#bachelor #nations #susie #evans #justin #glaze #officially #dating #us #uk #world #top #news #HotTopics #TopStories #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/g3Jma6w Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.